Sep 18, 2020 – League Dates Announced!
Idaho Youth Futsal and the Idaho Football Federation have released the Futsal league dates for Session 1, starting Nov 5, 2020, and Session 2, starting Jan 14, 2021
Other services from US Youth Futsal including State ID sessions for player accessibility to the U.S. Youth National Teams as well as Coaches Education will be announced in the near future!
Idaho Futsal is sanctioned by U.S. Youth Futsal a U.S. Soccer Affiliate and it is brought to you by the Idaho Football Federation (IFF).
U.S. Youth Futsal is the largest and fastest growing Youth Futsal Organization in the U.S.
Idaho Futsal only uses U.S. Soccer Futsal Certified Referees.
MISSION OF IDAHO FUTSAL
To provide an environment for players of all levels and ages to play and learn the game of Futsal. WHAT IS FUTSAL?
Idaho Futsal will do this by:
- Focusing on skill development and fun vs. winning
- Utilizing US Soccer certified referees who understand the spirit and art of the game
- Matching teams of similar skill in appropriate divisions and age groups where possible.
THE GAME OF FUTSAL
- Allows players to frequently touch the ball. (Up to 600% more than in soccer per match)
- Presents many opportunities to score goals and score goals often.
- Encourages regaining possession of the ball as a productive, fun and rewarding part of the game (defending).
- Maximizes active participation and minimizes inactivity and boredom.
- Reflects the philosophy of player development expressed in state and national coaching schools.
- Eliminates complicated rules such as off-sides that may hinder youngsters from “playing”.
- Develops speed of play (Vision/awareness, information processing and fast technical execution).
We offer two league conferences so far. (Interested in hosting a Idaho Futsal League Conference in your County? Please contact us!)
Idaho Futsal, Boise (Ada County Conference)
Idaho Futsal, Middleton (Canyon County Conference)
Idaho Futsal League Conferences
- Ada County Conference (Boise Venue)
- Canyon County Conference (Middleton Venue)