2014 IISA INDOOR SOCCER CHAMPIONSHIP OVERVIEW
ONLINE TEAM REGISTRATION
>> Registration Deadline: Thursday, Dec 18, 2014 <<<
December 22-23 & December 26, 2014
> Idaho Soccer Center (ISC)
1251 E. Piper Court, Meridian, Idaho 83642
Important Note: The organization may add another venue (futsal or indoor) depending on the number of teams that end up registering.
U10, U11, U12, U13, U14
HS (JV, Varsity) or U15, U16, U17 and U18 (These brackets may be combined, if needed. For example U15-U16, U17-U18 or pure HS Varsity).
College (only U19, U20, U21 and U22).
Here is an Age Group Chart if unsure.
Note: IISA may combine appropriate age brackets if needed
TEAM ENTRY FEE (Fee Includes Referees and Timer Fees)
U5-U9 >> 5v5 ; $195 per team (3 games minimum)
U10-U11-U12 >> 7v7 ; $295 per team (3 games minimum)
U13-U14, High School, U19-U22 >> 6v6 ; $295 per team (3 games minimum)
$25 discount signing before Sun, Dec 14!
Awards are given to champion and finalist teams.
- Home team (listed first in schedule) will wear a light color jersey.
- Visitor team will wear a dark color jersey (or a color/design jersey clearly different than the home team).
- Molded cleats are allowed in both the Boise Indoor Soccer Arena and at the Idaho Soccer Center.
- U5-U7 – size 3
- U8-U12 — size 4 (size 5, OK if both coaches agree)
- U13 and above — size 5
- Home team to supply balls, if needed.
- Online Tournament Liability Waiver for participating players. All players or parents, if player is 17 or younger, must submit this!
+1-208-713-8924 (Tournament Director: Juanjo Carmona)