The league will start at the beginning of January 2018 (two conferences, with Boise and Middleton venues) and the 1st Annual Edition of the Idaho Futsal Cup will take place Feb 16-18, 2018 in Boise.
Other services from US Youth Futsal including State ID sessions for player accessibility to the U.S. Youth National Teams as well as Coaches Education will be announced in the near future!
Idaho Futsal is sanctioned by U.S. Youth Futsal a U.S. Soccer Affiliate and it is brought to you by 208 ESC and the Idaho Football Federation (IFF).
U.S. Youth Futsal is the largest and fastest growing Youth Futsal Organization in the U.S.
Idaho Futsal only uses U.S. Soccer Futsal Certified Referees.
MISSION OF IDAHO FUTSAL
To provide an environment for players of all levels and ages to play and learn the game of Futsal. WHAT IS FUTSAL?
Idaho Futsal will do this by:
- Focusing on skill development and fun vs. winning
- Utilizing US Soccer certified referees who understand the spirit and art of the game
- Matching teams of similar skill in appropriate divisions and age groups where possible.
THE GAME OF FUTSAL
- Allows players to frequently touch the ball. (Up to 600% more than in soccer per match)
- Presents many opportunities to score goals and score goals often.
- Encourages regaining possession of the ball as a productive, fun and rewarding part of the game (defending).
- Maximizes active participation and minimizes inactivity and boredom.
- Reflects the philosophy of player development expressed in state and national coaching schools.
- Eliminates complicated rules such as off-sides that may hinder youngsters from “playing”.
- Develops speed of play (Vision/awareness, information processing and fast technical execution).
We offer two league conferences so far. (Interested in hosting a Idaho Futsal League Conference in your County? Please contact us!)
Idaho Futsal, Boise (Ada County Conference)
Idaho Futsal, Middleton (Canyon County Conference)
Idaho Futsal League Conference Directors
- Ada County Conference (Boise Venue)
Matt Carter – 208-866-4335
Piers Lamb – 208-830-1448
- Canyon County Conference (Middleton Venue)
Juanjo Carmona – 208-713-8924
Phone: (208) 866-4335